(GPS 61.1198 N, 14.6191 E), 167 m.
Approximately 40 vendors selling local food and products of traditional crafts. They have their stands between the grindstone-monument and the Orsa church.
In the market area you can also take tours by horse, visit a mini farm, experience a story time at the library or the kids can even try out some circus arts.
There are a whole lot of products from the region to admire:
• crafts made of fabric, iron or wood
• vegetables • bread • fish • honey
• beverages • milk • crispbread
• flowers • jam • mushrooms • pickled vegetables
• smoked Meat • blue cheese • hard cheese
• farm butter • goat cheese and more
Between Slipstenstorget and the Church, Kung Gustafs väg, Orsa Dalarna